Thursday 31 August 2006

I loved us just the way we were...





 




Hi Ciarna,


Where is Tokyo?

I don't do a poem, I'm not working on art. I just have a strong feeling in my life and in a few moment I found out the way out of my life through your panting.

You took me go 1 circle of human being life : Dreaming - living out - punishing - escaping. For a long time I was been in the station of punishing : loneliness.

And now I escaped when I saw " we love us just the way we were ".

I can call you : " You are artist of human being charachteristics ". Talk about Zen, you are out. About me, I awaked but now I don't want to go out. I like to start at the beginning of the circle of life because Ciarna show me a great happiness and give me ( help me ) The way to go out.

I used to talk to my self, if I went out I won't back to the last way, but now I'm eager to live in a new cicrle of human being life.

 

30/8/2006

Never_evergame

 

 

 

531v.

No comments:

Dư vị nhân gian

  Mấy nay trên Newfeed Facebook lần lượt hiện ra những bài reviews của mọi người trong về MUÔN VỊ NHÂN GIAN, bộ phim của Trần Anh Hùng đoạt...