Thursday 5 July 2007

See you in New York...




Never ever one said to me that: “H, I want to kiss you”

Never ever one said to me that: “H, please stay with me one night, just one night, even no sex, just to be hold by you till the sleep comes”.

Never ever one said to me that: “H, you are very sexy”.

Never ever one said to me that: “H, many like me, want to sleep with me but I just want to sleep with the very only you”.

Never ever one said to me that he would never see me again and then said sorry to me, sat by my side and listened to my love story and cried of that story.


For all these things, I still want to say “Thank You” even I have said No to you

Bạn đi về nước, tôi nói lời tạm biệt, bạn đã nói, đừng, đừng nói "bye", hãy nói là "See you in New york".
Không biết nữa, về ý nghĩa cũng chẳng khác nhau nhiều, cũng là thật khó có ngày gặp lại. Nhưng mà, câu "See you in new york" vẫn còn có một niềm tin. Haiz... Dù thế nào cũng là từ giã...

1 comment:

Nhẹ nhàng Mây said...

poc poc poc, tem thuong tem iu

Dư vị nhân gian

  Mấy nay trên Newfeed Facebook lần lượt hiện ra những bài reviews của mọi người trong về MUÔN VỊ NHÂN GIAN, bộ phim của Trần Anh Hùng đoạt...